NATURE has given us many wonderful gifts, and one of them AVOCADO it is!
Avocado is often referred to as a Super Food due to its health properties. It is actually a fruit and grows in a tree. There are many kinds of avocados. The most popular one is called Hass Avocado.
We will review 13 health benefits of avocado that are supported by scientific research:
1. Avocado is incredibly nutritious. It has up to 20 different vitamins and minerals and contains a wide variety of nutrients. Here are some:
And small amounts of Magnesium, Manganese, Copper, Iron, Zinc, Phosphorus, Vitamin A, B1 (Thiamine), B2 (Riboflavin) and B3 (Niacin).
It also has Protein and Healthy Fats.
2. Avocado contains more Potassium than Bananas, which support healthy blood pressure levels.
3. Avocado is loaded with Heart-Healthy Monosaturated Fatty Acids.
Mostly composed of Oleic Acid, which has been linked to reducing inflammation and has been shown to have beneficial effects against cancer.
Avocado’s fats are very resistant to heat-induced oxidation, making avocado oil a great healthy choice for cooking.
4. Avocado is rich in Fibre. Fibre has many important benefits for weight loss and metabolic health.
5. Avocado lowers Cholesterol and Triglyceride levels, which help to avoid heart diseases.
6. Avocado makes you healthier because it increases nutrient intake and reduces the risk of Metabolic Syndrome.
7. Avocado fat helps absorbing nutrients from Plant Foods because it dramatically increases antioxidant absorption. Some nutrients are “fat-soluble,” meaning that they need to be combined with fat in order to be utilized by the body.
8. The Powerful Antioxidants Avocados are loaded with are very efficient protecting the eyes and lowering the risk of Macular Degeneration and Cataracts.
9. Avocado helps to prevent Cancer.
10. The avocado extract helps to relieve Arthritis symptoms.
11. Avocado helps you Lose Weight due to its powerful ability to burn the harmful visceral fat in our bodies.
12. AVOCADO IS EXTREMELY DELICIOUS!!!
13. Eating Avocado every day, due to its Vitamin E, C, A, and K contents, benefits our skin and hair making us look younger and more beautiful!!!
14. One avocado contains:
- 240 calories
- 24 grams of fat
- 12 grams of carbs
- 3 grams of protein
- 4.5 grams of soluble fibre in half an avocado
What else do you want?! Then, what are we waiting for? Let’s start eating avocados every day!
Here are some guacamole recipes I am sure you will love!
I am Love … I am Success!
One Comment Add yours