Step Nine – Week Nine to Losing Weight
LET’S START BURNING FAT
Hi Everybody! How are you doing? Are you still pampering yourselves?
Continue pampering yourselves, and cutting sugar, and eating lots of fresh greens, vegetables and fruits. Now we are also going to start burning fat. We are working out!
If you already work out or regularly practice some sport or any other kind of exercise, just by increasing your routine – 5 to 10 more minutes – or adding some new exercises or changing your daily routines your results will be improved and “magic” will be done.
Change your normal routine so that you’ll be all soared the very next day, remember: No pain, no gain!
I myself like and recommend Yoga. Yoga is always a good choice to start exercising or to alternate with your established routine. These are some reasons why I believe it to be such a good alternative:
- Yoga is not only about working out, it is about a whole healthy lifestyle that benefits every aspect of our lives.
- Due to the last statement, it helps achieve that ultimate homeostasis* state we were talking about in Step Eight.
- Different styles of Yoga exist to suit our unique needs, age and abilities.
- There are many yoga relaxation techniques which aid to reduce distress* and anxiety, lower blood pressure and lower your heart rate. Then calmer and more peaceful we shall be avoiding this way anxiety eating disorders.
- Breathing is of the utmost importance in every Yoga routine, bringing oxygen to our brains and entire body, as well as relaxation. Our breathing is influenced by our thoughts, and vice-versa our thoughts and physiology can be influenced by our breath.*
- Besides all the above, Yoga tones our muscles wonderfully, no less no more
Give Yoga a try! I’m pretty sure you will not regret it!
*The book I am Love … I am Success gives the scientific basis of how our thoughts influence our health and consequently help us achieve such a desired homeostasis state.
I suggest starting with this short relaxing morning yoga routine. It’s very easy and lasts 4 minutes only. It is given by a very good friend of mine, Marbelin Ramirez, who a wonderful Yoga instructor she is!
I am Love … I am Success!
3 Comments Add yours