Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits
Apple Cider Vinegar is a wonderful Prebiotic that brings many benefits to our health, beauty and daily life. Here are some of those benefits:
1. Apple Cider Vinegar is very well-known for its properties to aid in losing weight. It decreases appetite. “Apple Cider Vinegar could lead to metabolic changes that support weight loss,” says clinical cardiologist Luiza Petre MD. “Apple Cider Vinegar helps in weight loss by reducing appetite … and maintaining the fullness after meals longer.”
The Apple Cider Vinegar – Lemon water is very efficient in satiating appetite.
See the entrance: Apple Cider Vinegar – Lemon Water
See the entrance: Peppermint and Lemon Water.
Acetic Acid helps to burn fat and has been shown to reduce abdominal fat. In a controlled study, obese men lose 1/2 an inch (1.4 cm) from their waists by taking 1 Tbs. of Apple Cider Vinegar per day for 12 weeks.
2. Stops the craving for sweet foods. The Acetic Acid in the vinegar helps tamp down the sugar cravings. And the best part is that it has a very low-calorie count: Only 3 calories per tablespoon! Yet it has essential vitamins and minerals including:
*Some fibres like Pectin
3. Makes our stomach feel better due to the Prebiotics it contains which are incredibly beneficial to the healthy bacteria in our digestive system. It also helps to regulate the levels of acid in the stomach which in turn leads to easier digestion avoiding bloating and constipation.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar helps to reduce blood sugar because it increases insulin efficiency in breaking down sugar. According to some studies, a daily dose of Apple Cider Vinegar helps to stabilize and regulate blood sugar which can prevent insulin resistance, a symptom of pre-diabetes. Although Apple Cider Vinegar cannot replace diabetes medication, adding it into our daily diet can help prevent from developing the condition.
5. Boosts our heart health since it lowers triglycerides which cause fatty plaque along arteries leading to a blockage of blood flow. Pectin, found in both apples and Apple Cider Vinegar, neutralizes bad cholesterol.
6, Increases nutrient absorption. According to the scientific journal Bioscience, Biotechnology and Biochemistry, Apple Cider Vinegar helps our intestines better absorb vitamins and minerals such as calcium and iron, due to all its Prebiotics, causing the body to function better and increase its overall health.
7. Decreases the risk of cancer. A 2004 study suggested Apple Cider Vinegar could shrink and kill cancerous cells in test tubes. Apple Cider Vinegar alkalizes food balancing the body’s pH. This activity is extremely important since cancerous cells thrive in an acidic environment.
8. Apple Cider Vinegar protects against harmful bacteria because it has antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal properties preventing the growth of harmful bacteria and fungus in our digestive tract. This property relevance resides in the fact that our gut is home to around 75% of our immune system. Acetic Acid kills harmful microbes and viruses, as well as pathogenic bacteria, such as Escherichia Coli, supporting microbiome and overall immune balance.
9. Helps to keep a better smelling breath by drinking it or using it as a mouth rinse. Make sure to dilute it with water and wait at least 30 minutes to brush your teeth because the acid can wear down the teeth enamel.
10. It has a natural antihistamine effect, lowering the symptoms of allergies and chronic immune problems.
10. External use of Apple Cider Vinegar has many beauty benefits:
*Cleans up your skin
*Helps to reduce black spots and sun spots
*Has a great detangling action for hair
*Helps to improve oily hair
*Restores hair pH
*Combat bad odour
1. To protect the teeth enamel: Eat pomegranate or drink its juice, making sure the juice is homemade with no sugar. Pomegranate restores teeth enamel.
2. Using a straw everytime you drink something that contains Apple Cider Vinegar will protect your teeth enamel.*
3. Never ever drink Apple Cider Vinegar straight because it damages the oesophagus, throat and taste buds. Make sure it is always diluted.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar can also be bought with its “mother” which is a colony of beneficial bacteria.
* Always try using ecological straws made out of cornstarch because paper or plastic ones represent an enormous hazard to nature and to the animal kingdom.
I am Love … I am Success!
The book I am Love … I am Success helps in imrpoving our health!
2 Comments Add yours