WATCH YOUR SNACKS!
Here are some ideas on what you can eat in case of cravings.
CRAVINGS FOR SALTY FOODS:
- Fermented vegetables
- Raw vegetables with salt, lemón, and Piquin chile
- Jicama with salt, lemon, and Piquin chile
- Jamaica with powdered chile
- Apple paired with parmesan cheese
CRAVINGS FOR ALCOHOL:
- Mineral water with lime
- Mineral water with mint
- Mineral or regular water with eggplant
- Water with baking soda, sea salt and lemon juice.
- Mineral water and a lemon (orange, grapefruit, mandarin) twist
- Fresh and spicy tomato juice
CRAVINGS FOR DESSERTS (SUGAR):
- 2 Tbs cacao nibs (only once a day)
- Dark chocolate (70% cacao)
- **Strawberries and yoghurt
- 100% Fruit popsicles
- Mousse Pomme (Check the recipe in this blog)
- Grilled pineapple with powdered cinnamon
- Baked apples with cinnamon and a little ghee (with no sugar)
ÑOTE: Check this Blog for more ideas and recipes.
*You should refrain from creamers and all sugars
**REMEMBER: All berries are antioxidants
ANTIOXIDANTS, among other benefits, have immune-boosting abilities, increase energy, benefit cardiovascular health, improve memory function, reduce risk of type II diabetes, and help skin keep looking young.
I am Love … I am Success!
Remember that loving ourselves means taking care, pampering and enjoying our health and our bodies, looking good and feeling good to please ourselves in the very first place and then to please others. The book I am Love … I am Success takes you through the path of that love for ourselves!