Step Ten – Week Ten to Losing Weight
HEALING FOODS THAT SUPPORT WEIGHT LOSS
HI AGAIN EVERYBODY! How are you? How are you doing? How do you feel? Are you feeling lighter already? With more energy? I am pretty sure that if you have been following and doing the whole Step sequence in here, you must be feeling its effects already.
Let’s now review some healing foods that will help you in your weight-loss process.
- Broth. Vegetable broth besides healthy is fat-free and delicious. You can have it with just some lemon drops or use it to prepare your favourite soups and meals.
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. Use it instead of butter to prepare anything you want. Besides adding an exotic flavour to your meals, you can even deep fry with it since it supports very high temperatures. Not saturated fat in it and cholesterol free.
- Apple Cider Vinegar. Contains Acetic Acid which has been shown to reduce abdominal fat. Rich in enzymes and good bacteria, aids in digestion. It is a prebiotic. It helps burning fat and lowers blood sugar. Use it in all your salads and dressings. See Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits.
- Cinnamon. We have previously mentioned cinnamon’s benefits and attributes. (Step One: How to lose weight without dieting!!!)
- Lemon. Great antioxidant, Abundance of Vitamin C. It is said to prevent cancer and some other minor diseases. It’s relaxing as well. (Check out Lemon Tea)
- Fresh Juices. Again, fruits and vegetables are always recommended to improve our health and lose weight at the same time. Moreover, they benefit our digestive system.
- Fresh Greens and Vegetables. See Steps 6 and 7
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil. No saturated fats or cholesterol. Just the opposite: it helps to reduce cholesterol. Delicious for cooking, dressings and salads. It makes wonders for your skin and hair. Olive oil is not good for deep frying though since it does not support very high temperatures. Use it raw or for low-temperature cooking (low heat).
Healing foods are found everywhere in nature. Always listen to your body and let it guide you. Your body knows best how to heal itself naturally and eating healing foods will always help: healing and preventing.
Some followers have been asking me about my secrets to be thin and healthy. Here are some of them:
- I love lemon, I have it every day, all the time, with everything. With water, broth, fruit, tea, noodle soup, vegetable soup, beans, salads, dressings, fish and seafood, of course, I cook with it so many meals, …
- I rarely drink sodas, they’re too sweet for me.
- I don’t like sweet beverages.
- I eat everything I like in moderation, I never refuse myself anything.
- I eat lots and lots of fruits, fresh greens and vegetables, every day, 3 or 5 times a day. I eat them on the side of everything I have.
- I don’t like very sweet desserts so I always reduce the amount of sugar they are prepared with.
- I love olive oil.
Start including these healing foods in your daily diet and shortly you will see and feel the difference in your body, skin and hair; and furthermore, in your energy, health and vitality.
I am Love … I am Success!
Note: If you have already been diagnosed with any kind of disease, check with your doctor first. For example, juices are not to be drunk by people with diabetes.