Some reminders to avoid inflammation during the holidays.
1. Refrain from sugar. Sugar, saturated fats, processed foods and creamers cause overall inflammation.
2. Eat lots of walnuts. They are high in nutrients and make you feel fuller for longer, so you won’t be that hungry hence you’ll eat less.
A new study from the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC) in Boston found that consuming walnuts lights up the right insula — the part of the brain that controls fullness and cravings.
The oil and nutrients contained in walnuts help you burn all the bad fats in your body and take care of your gastrointestinal system avoiding this way inflammation.
3. Increase Protein, decrease carbs and sugar.
4. Always have a big healthy high-protein breakfast.
5. Increase fresh greens, vegetables and fruits.
6. Drink 2 litres of water a day.
7. A regular exercise program can strengthen your digestive system. Taking a 15-to 20-minute walk after a meal can aid in digestion.
Remember the golden key: MODERATION
Enjoy the holidays, eat, but always in MODERATION.
Even good food and habits are to be balanced by MODERATION.
Excess is always harmful.
I am Love … I am Succes!
Check the entrances:
*How to burn fat eating fat
* Step 21: Check Probiotic Intake
*Glowing Skin and Shiny Hair!
* Step 20: Decrease Carbs!
* More about Inflammation
* Foods that will trim your waistline!
* Always have a good breakfast
* Mineral Water
* Step Four: AVOID SUGAR!
* Step Five: Keep Avoiding Sugar
* Step Six: Increase Fresh Greens and Vegetables and Fruits